Hello, folks. I am thinking of practicing yoga. I feel a lot anxiety lately and stressed about a lot of things. My friend recommended me yoga as a possible solution. I would like to know how much different yoga teaching programs there are. I will appreciate all your help with this.

Hi, there. There are many different yoga programs, I can't tell you the exact number. Yoga programs differs between one another in duration and cost. They can last from two weeks to two years. They cost from several hundreds to several thousands of dollars. You can check out with Yoga Alliance which yoga teachers are registered and certified. The program that will be suitable depends on your experience and knowledge. Talk to the people that have experienced yoga classes before. I hope you'll find what you're looking for. Good luck!