Hello, folks. I am thinking of starting with yoga classes. I must admit that I don't know anyone practicing this discipline. I am totally new at yoga. That is why I came here – to find information. Your help will be appreciated. Every kind of advice will be more than welcomed. Bye!

Hello to you too. Yoga originates from India and this is a discipline more than thousand years old. There are many types of yoga, but they all have one aim – joining oneself with God. Many yogas are focused on meditation, others are not. The most popular in Western World is Hatha Yoga. Its goal is achieving harmony of body, mind and soul. This is realized through breath control, movement, stillness and physical discipline. If there is a right attitude and a right teacher, everyone can practice yoga. Just bring your own yoga mat. Believe me, you can prevent infections in that way. Good luck with your classes!