Hi, I am 23 years old male and I am practicing body building for some time already. My problem is that I feel very strong hunger after my training and I would like to know what the best for me to eat then is. I hope someone will give me good advice. Thank you.

Hi, basically every builder needs to find the most suitable meal for him but I may give you some directions about food you may take. It is very important to supply your organism with enough proteins and some carbohydrates. Before training you need to use more carbohydrates but after it proteins which will build up your muscles.

Hello there neale,

As roarke has already wrote for every bodybuilder is very important to find the best way of nutrition.

If you feel extreme hunger after training you should increase the amount of the calories you are in taking before you start with exercising. See that that food contains high amount of carbohydrates.  My brother is a body builder and he always eats oatmeal before his practice. He says that it has enough calories and he even sometimes adds bananas, strawberries and some honey to increase the amount of calories.

Also if you feel that big hunger it should be wise to eat proteins after the practice and you can find them in meat, nuts, milk, eggs and seeds.