Hi, guys. I've been practicing yoga for several years and I am thinking of going into teaching. I think I would be happy with that and that I could help other people to find peace and tranquility. I would like to know what I need to know about yoga teaching. Thanks for all your help!

Hi, there. Yoga instructors are becoming more and more popular, I think. I think it is the most important to realize that your aim is to help others as a yoga teacher. There are many yoga centers where you can start your education. Courses last from two weeks to several years. Certification level depends which yoga method will you practice – Bikram, Hatha, Iyengar, etc. You will also need a certificate in first aid ( I don't know the exact title). Certificate III in Fitness is also required. It will be an advantage if you have a degree in sport sciences. I hope I've answered your question correctly. Good luck!