Hello. I’m 25-year-old healthy and sexually active woman.
I am starting a new relationship and want to get on birthcontrol, but I don’t know which method to choose. Some of my friends use one method like Oral Contraceptives, and some use male condoms.
I’m not sure what I want to do.
I’m sure I don’t want to remember and to always think about some pill on daily basis.
What should I do?
A friend of mine uses withdrawal with his girlfriend and swears by it, but I’ve also heard that it’s not a very good method of birthcontrol. How effective is withdrawal?
Any help would be more than welcome!

Yes, you are more than right. There are so many methods that sometimes it is very difficult to choose one of them.
By mine humble opinion that has to be mater of agreement between two partners.
Some of methods are: The Male Condom, Oral Contraceptives, The Mini-Pill, diaphragm, The Female Condom, The Hormonal Vaginal Contraceptive Ring, Emergency Contraception and many others…
The most up-to-date information tells us that withdrawal is about 96% effective when it is practiced correctly.
But it can be challenging for man because a man needs to be able to tell when he's about to ejaculate and also he must have a lot of self-control, since he needs to pull out his penis of his partner’s vagina before he ejaculates.
You must have one thing on your mind forever. None of these birthcontrol methods, accept of latex condom, can protect you from sexually transmitted diseases like Aids and other STDs.