I want to start exercising in order to prepare for my next journey. I’m into mountaineering and I do it recreationally, so next year I’m traveling to Nepal and I’d like to see the Himalayas. I have to be extremely fit for that adventure so running is one of the best ways to get into condition. Since it’s cold, I’ll be practicing indoors. Tell me what are the best spikeless sunning shoes?

Running is really one of the best ways to boost up your physical strength and endurance for such a demanding adventure you’re planning. Here are my suggestions for spikeless running shoes. Nike Zoom Waffle Racer IV is a great and, what is also important, pretty affordable running shoe for both indoor training. It’s comfortable and enables good support. Another model I’d like to recommend is Reebok Velocity Waffle Spikeless running shoes. I like it even more than Nike because I like how it looks (what can I do when I’m superficial). This model can be also used for outdoor activities such as trail running or something. And finally, I’ve tried Asics Hyper XCS spikeless shoe, which is not bad at all, but I still prefer the two already mentioned models.