Hello people! I’m so excited because I’ve decided to start with running! You may think tat I’m a superficial person, but I’m also very happy about the upcoming shopping. I need to buy some apparel for running. Can you suggest me some nice things for ladies? Make it fashionable and trendy because I’d like to look flashy on the track. Kisses from Tiffany!

Hi Tiff! Who could think that you’re superficial only because you pay attention to your looks? I mean, it’s important to look good and to be attractive. All those people who run do it not only because they want to be healthy, but also in order to flex their muscles and look good. So, don’t pay attention to such comments. As for running apparel for ladies, I can suggest you Nike’s line for girls. It’s very quality and comfortable and it’s very fashionable. Adidas also has very interesting and trendy running apparel for ladies. For some reason I prefer Adidas and I think that’s the best sports brand. Anyway, whichever of the two you choose, you won’t make a mistake.