I’m visiting New York next week and since I live in a small town in Arkansas where the choice of sports goods is very poor, I’ve decided to buy a pair of running shoes and a couple of T-shirts there. Can you tell me some good running stores in Manhattan? I reckon that the choice is the best there. Thanks in advance.

Hey there! You’re right about the shops on Manhattan. There are some excellent stores where you can find everything you need for running. The prices can be a bit higher, but not too much. For example, one of the biggest Nike shops in the world is located on Manhattan – Niketown. There you can find equipment for any sport you want. Then, Modell Sporting Goods is one of the most famous suppliers of sports goods not only in New York but in the USA. Puma also has its shop on Manhattan and you should definitely check out their new collection because it’s great. And finally, my favorite shop – Paragon Sports. I think that there you can find what you’re looking for. Millions of tourists visit it each year, so that it can be considered as Manhattan’s landmark.

Niketown Manhattan ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!