What I’m going to ask has more to do with technology than with running, but I guess you can help me. I must admit that I’ve started running not because I like it but because it’s the simplest way to keep in shape and control my weight. It’s much easier for me to run when I’m listening to my favorite music, but my earphones keep on falling out of my ears while I’m running. Any suggestions about earphones for running?

I know exactly what you’re talking about! I had the same problem during the first few months of running, but later I kind of started liking it very much. Now, the earphone issue is very common and many people think they can run with ordinary earphones and that’s not true. I solved that problem when I bought that Nike + iPod running gear. That’s actually a pair of Nike shoes, which is specially designed to have an iPod sensor under the insole. It measures your activity and sends it to your iPod. This iPod has specially and anatomically designed earphones which don’t fall out. Nike + iPod is a great piece of equipment but if you think that’s expensive then buy Philips Nike earphones for running. They can also solve your problem.