So I saw a discussion on the topic. I also have these horrible symptoms that scared me. I did some research I think its thrush. Thrush is a severe yeast infection.

Im pretty sure because they say its a yeast found in the mouth and my bf recently performed oral sex which doesnt happen that often. It is hard to cure so im scared because it becomes antifungal intolerant. Im going to use the ointment instead of the cream it hurts but it works better its the one day treatment that starts with the T.

My advice is that you use a treatment if it doesnt work next use a different type of antifungal. That is of course after you confirm its not an std. Just use a different kind if that one doesnt work because it forms a resistance.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use