Hi guys, I am a 22 years old guy, who has just recently (1 month ago) try to retract foreskin...I have this kind of white layers all over my penis glans (except 0.5-1 cm from the tip)....and also some redish spots (3 or 4 around 1mm in diameter)
I've searched through forums, most say that they have burning sensation when urinating, itching and soreness,

but I really don't have those symptoms...what do you guys think I'm suffering from?

thanks a bunch in advance

(read along if you want, a lil story to help diagnose maybe?)
so am newly exposed, way too sensitive...very discomfort to tap...to make it less sensitive I'm now spraying my glans with shower in quite a slow jet...(full power jet will hurt, it is that sensitive)....so the white layer I talk about ...is now unevenly come off my glans and that's why I can see those redish spots...

please help me guys, I'm really clueless...dont know who tho ask...

I'm currently studying abroad for 6 months..so it's rather difficult to see a doctor here (language barrier and cost too much compared to my country)

thanks a bunch in advance

forget to include in the desciption that : I'm a virgin so no sexual activity before...

thanks a bunch

Honestly, it sounds like smegma(aka dead skin and oil). You should try washing under your foreskin, like, every time you shower. Have you never washed under it? The red spots are probably just irritation from never having been washed. Just because it's folded over itself doesn't mean you should unfold and wash it. Your armpits are always folded on themselves, but you wash those, don't you?