Hello ,

I can't retract my fore skin 100%.but while bathing, i have retracted it 1/3 ! But when i retract it, i have seen a white layer which covered my glans(head) ! It was fully covered with that white layer.Its not those little dots..but a fully covered layer !

What can i do now? Im Still 19 years old!

Can this be lead to a serious situation? I know about smegma. but here im telling you about fully covered white layer.

So to get started I think you have just realised that your forskin comes back over the head for the first time, or you have phimosis. I know this coz i was in the same situation a few years back i didnt know the forskin could come back. When I did pull it back I also got a lot of white stuff which is just smegma build up just soak it and wash it all off. It will probably need a good soak and rub. I mean if you think about it then its just been building up there for the last few years there.

So heres what you have to do now, keep pulling the forskin back, ideally in the bath or shower to relax it until it is uncomfortable and hold it. So you basically going to stretch for forskin. keep doing this and cleaning away the white stuff. I emphasis to soak it well too loosen it doing just peel it off.

I also ask is, if it has lots of white stuff then its been the ideal place for fungus or bacteria to grow. Can I ask is the tip of your penis quite red? It could be possible you have male thrust as that will thrive in a warm place. Dont be alarmed i dont want to panic you its really easy to clear up with some creams. Im just saying if the skin looks red and sore for a long period of time after you get it back then it might be soemthing to look in to.

GOOD LUCK

Yeah..Top of the penis head is bit redish (red) !and that part aren't covered with that white layer !what should i do with is now?Im still Studying ! with this case, im having a very tuff period !please help me !