Hi.. Im 16 male and havnt had sex. Although since i was about 11/12 i started puberty and have had these white spots on but like in my foreskin? Im not sure what they are.. They dont hurt just dont look very good. 2 mates i have asked both have the same thing? Im too scared to go to the doctors but id love some help please! :) theyre around the end of my foreskin and about 1cm back. But not all over! Please help! Thanks very much! Oh and how would i tell my girlfriend? Im scared of what she might think :/