Ok so i had two different sex partner and I'm pregnant but guy #1 I been having sex with him for 6 month unprotected n didn't get pregnant but guy #2 I sex with him twice that was January 10 with protection and January 29 unprotected and February 4 I had sex with guy #1 unprotected . My first day of my last period was January 22 and my ovulation day was February 1 to the 9 ... Need help 

Hi Karme,

You ovulated between Feb 1 and the 9th.  When exactly we can't know.  Sperm can survive for about 5 days, the egg only 48 hours after ovulation.

It could be either.  You'll need a DNA test to confirm.

Just because you didn't get pregnant with guy #1 for 6 months does not mean he can't be the father.  It can take up to a year in some cases.

Good luck.

Thank you for replying to me ..But Can their be a chance that I could of conceive with guy #2 on the 1 of February or 2nd.... Or u only conceive on your fertile day which was the 5...

It could be either Karme. We can't tell.

You had sex with guy #1 on day 14 of your cycle, likely near your peak fertility.
You had sex with guy #2 on day 7 of your cycle, early but sperm can survive about 5 days so there is a chance.

You need a DNA test. There is no other way. Sorry.