Hi I'm a little confuse. I am 35 weeks pregnant my dye dare 26th Feb. My last menstrual p was 22/05/18. I had sexual intercourse with guy A on the 3/06/18 And guy B 12/06/18. I feel terrible about this.

Hey there it would have to be a if you are 36 weeks pregnant because you only had sex with guy B about 6 weeks ago

Sorry. I had sexual intercourse with guy A on the 3/06/18 And guy B on the 12/06/18. My last period was 22/05/18.

Ah ok you mean on the 3rd and 6.th day of June ? I miss read the dates.... in the US we typically write them as month/day/year. Instead of day/month/year lol....

Oh sorry you are from the US lol, my bad. Okay I'll do it again. So I had unprotected sex on the 2nd of June 2018 with guy A and then again on the 12th of June 2018 with guy B. I have I typical cycle of 28 days. My last lmp was 22nd of may and my baby is due in fiburary 26th.

Ok so I’f you are regular and 28 day cycles you most likely ovulated on day 14 (day 1 is the start of your period (May 22). The most fertile time is day 12-20 so for you (June 3-11). Remember sperm cells can live in the female reproductive tract for 5 days . Based off that info the MOST LIKELY father would be guy A. The only real way to know is to do a paternity test . Did you use a condom with either guy? Did both guys ejaculate in you?

Guy B didn't ejaculate in me no. He pulled out.

And neither did guy A. Guy B had a condom on at first but he took it off, and pulled out before he ejaculated. No form of protection was used with guy A but he didn't ejaculate at all because I told him to stop. I'm so confuse. 

That does complicate things .... how sure are you that guy A did not ejaculate? Where did guy B ejaculate at? Did either of them ejaculate at all before having sex with you and before urinating ?

I'm not too sure if he did.. But because I told him to stop and he did we only did it for a short while, not very long. So guy B had a condom on but then he took it off, after he took it off he ejaculated well away from me and we didnt go a second round that was it. And no neither of them ejaculated before having sex. But somehow I'm pretty sure it's guy A because of my fertile window only him was in the time period.

I would say it’s most likely but obviously can’t tell 100%. There is a small chance there would be sperm cells in his pre ejaculate

I know its a very high possibility that it is him. I've made him aware of the situation and he refuses to do a DNA test because he said he's 100% sure it's not his baby. So I don't know what to do.

Well unfortunately I don’t think there’s much you can do to force him to take a test. However you can let him know that if he is so certain that the baby is not his then taking the test should be no big deal because it’s going to be negative…