I had bad luck to get diabetes type 2 last year. Since I have never been interested into this kind of disorder, I think it is normal I did not know absolutely anything about it. Now I need to know everything what could be helpful so I have one question. I have heard that artificial sweeteners are bad for diabetic people. I wonder if that is true, and if you can explain this fact a little bit.

It is important for you to know more about this topic now that you have diabetes, since you have to take care about yourself. First, you need to know that refined sugars are actually the biggest contributing factor to diabetes type two. The major contributing factor to diabetes type two is eating too many refined sweeteners. Good news is that your diabetes is one of the easiest things for your body to heal. This is simple; you just need to stop eating sugars. You need to know also that all artificial sweeteners are hazardous to your health. Problem is that the artificial sweetener actually changes to formaldehyde in the body. There are some debates, how it is needed to take large amounts of artificial sweeteners, to induce cancer in rats. They keep saying this; in the small quantities, artificial sweetener that is found in food, it is not harmful to humans. I do not know about you but I do not want to put anything in my body that causes cancer in any quantity, either large or small.