I've had sex with a few partners in my life, and I have never been able to have orgasms during sex... When I'm making out with my partner I get turned on, but then I just can't have a orgasm.. I have had orgasms during oral sex, and by masterbating but I don't know what the problem is.. What is wrong

Hi I wanted to reply to you because I have the same freakin problem
isn;t it crazy!
I to have them when I masterbtes or with oral but even with oral it takes me FOREVER to have one
I hate it
I am 28 and this is not right what can we do?
There has got to be something!
I have had a baby just one, that was 8 years ago, so i can't think it is still from that.
do u have any kids?
My partner is great but i am getting pissed at myself because I know it is me not him

THIS IS JUST SO CRAZY!! I HAVE THE INTERNET AND HAVE NEVER LOOKED THIS UP. WELL I CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE. I HAVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND SINCE WE WHERE 16 YEARS OLD. WE HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS. I HAVE NOT WANTED TO HAVE SEX SINCE I BECAME PREGNANT WITH MY OLDEST DAUGHTER. BEFORE I BECAME PREGNANT WE HAD SEX LIKE 5 OR 6 TIME A DAY. NO WONDER!! I NEVER HAD A QUOTE ON QUOTE ORGASM BUT I WOULD GET A PULSATION IN MY LEGS. IT ALSO FELT OUT OF THIS WORLD WHEN WE HAD SEX. BUT, NOW THAT WE HAVE THE GIRLS IT DOES NOT EVEN INTEREST ME. I WOULD RATHER SLEEP ON THE COUCH THAN COME TO BED. I GET NOOOOO FEELING FROM IT AND IT SEEMS TO BE MORE OF A I HAVE TO DO THING THAN WANT TO DO THING.
I KNOW THAT THERE IS A SHOT THAT A PLASTICE SURG. DOC CAN GIVE TO YOU. IT IS CALLED THE G-SHOT. IT IS AN INTERNAL SHOT,IT TAKES UNDER TEN SECONDS FOR THE ACTUAL PROCEDURE. I THINK THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE IT DONE. THIS IS MY LAST RESORT. I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL LOOSE MY HUSBAND AND BEST FRIEND. FOR SMALL WORDS SEX AND
ORGASM SURE DO HOLD ALOT OF WEIGHT. HOPE THAT THIS HELPS YOU IN SOME WAY. IF NOT YOU MAYBE SOME ONE ELSE. GOOD LUCK!! JAMIE

i to get the same problem but there is one thing i found useful and i hope it will help yous too.try relaxin one day and just havin a little play with urelf an listen to some music that gets you flowing or other wise try watching porn whilst having sex it enhances the whole prosses.

i kinda have a similar problem when i masterbate i dont get orgasm ... But im still a virgin so i unno if when i have sex its gonna be the same i really hope not.

when me and my wife first started dating and up intill a few months ago she would orgasim all the time, squirt to be correct! Now i cum two some times 3 in one session. now me being a man this tells me one of two things!. that i suck and 2. she has a problem and we need some help. can anyone please give us some advise!

only 17% of women are able to orgasm from intercourse alone, because of the size and location of the average clitoris.

so there isn't really anything wrong with you all, just in the movies women get mind blowing orgasms all the time, and you never talk about it with family, so you never really learn about the reality of the orgasm.

for all of u i think the main problem is in ur libido...there are some medicines for both men & nwomen to enhance ur libido.. search here uniquepharma.org

i am just curious to know what it is........and is it good or bad??? lol!!!

I have been married for a year in june and I have the same problem... I can't have an Orgasm... Well If I am doing it I can't but if he is .. Nothing Even If I try and show him it just doesn't feel the same then I get disheartend because I know it is important to him... I don't know how to fix this problem

okay... I'm in the same boat too... I'm 19 years old and I used to never have a problem getting turned on... I was actually more turned on than any other girl or guy I knew.... but lately I just can't get myself to get into it...

It's not the guy I'm with, because I really like him, he does everything I like... I used to be able to just pouce and get off in like 5 minutes...

Now, if we're going to have sex we need KY jelly because if I'm not turned on, I won't make my own "slippy stuff" haha.. but really though, it's frustrating... and he thinks it's him but I know it's me... and its really on my nerves and I can tell hes getting disheartened....

HELP!

I don't think there are women who can achieve a big "O" and those who can't. There are women with high and low libido and also women with skilful and unskillful lovers. As for libido you can easily increase it using one of modern herb supplements (Sentia is very helpful for ex.). As for lovers just say your partner what do you like and just MAKE him skilful.

I have the same problem also. It is so frustrating! I have some what come to the fact that I will never have an orgasm from my boyfriend and we have been together for two years now. He just cant get it like I get it when I masturbate. It frusterates him too because he thinks it him but I know its me....I have cried after sex because I dont understand. Every single one of my friends can have one and they have all tried to explain to me what they do but it doesn't work. I am a very sexual person too and I am just not satisfied if I dont get off during sex so what my boyfriend and I have done is brought a vibrator to the fun. I use the vibrator during sex and then once Im ready I tell him and we both go. For now it works but some day I would like to naturally have one from him.

when i have sex it is more of a i have to do it to make him happy! i dont orgasim for ANYTHING. not even oral or nething!!!!! it sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss because its gets irritating only him getting something out of it! GRRR

good!!!! ( to have 1 lol)