How do I have a AWESOME orgasm. I have orgasm's every time I masterbate but I want a very powerful orgasm bc the normal orgasm I have ably last 5 to 10 seconds and it sucks so much bc when I'm turned on I really want a strong one

Hi Birdie,
You did not say if you are a girl or a guy. 
Please tell us and I will tell you my secrets as a turned on and well satisfied girl that I am.

I'm a girl lmao sorry

Please someone tell

Hi birdie I will tell u how I get awsomes orgasms ok first u rub ur clilt in a circular motion then (start slow and speed up) then go down to ur vagina hole and put 3 fingers up there ok and play around with ur fingers while they are inside ok and that do the circular motion agen and then go bak down and do the finger repeat this and u get a Awsome orgasm (it help if u wach a little porn just to get u turned on )( if ur lesbian wach lesbian porn if ur straight wach big penis porn ok it will help ) hope I helped u :)and how old r u

Watching porn while masterbating turns me on like no other but during real sex try a vibrator on the clit you will orgasm quicker and longer!!!!!!!!