When i have sex i can't feel anything,i can get off when my boyfriend gives me oral.But when we have sex i can't get off.I feel him when he is inside of me but don't really get anything out of it.What could it be,because i don't like this at all.I have never been able to get off by having sex,it's always been through oral.Please tell me what this might be :'(

thats part of being a girl. You fake it. But yeah, women are only able to orgasm after clitoral stimulation, which most guys aren't skilled enough to do when having normal sex. "What about the G-spot!?"
well, most women dont have one, and its some sort of leftover prostate gland, and a lot of times, doesnt feel good to many of us girls when stimulated; kind of like having the sensation of having to pee.

Anyway, thats completely normal. 70% of all females have never had an orgasm, and have had sex.

I'm sorry, but I totally disagree. Having dated a number of women in my life, all of whom, were at different stages sexually, I have to say that "not feeling anything" and faking it are not part of being a girl at all. It's totally understandable why it takes time for a woman to learn to have a vaginal orgasm, but the point is, it takes time. I've seen more than a few women who had never had orgasms before our relationship, and with lots of love, patience + time, it happens, when it's right. I don't even think it has anything to do with skill, mostly just love, support + patience. Women fake orgasms when they feel they have to, and that should be the first thing that a guy makes sure she never feels, pressure or frustration. Also, plenty of women have G-spots. Further, since you're writing from the point of view of someone who fakes it, let me just say that when women have their first vaginal orgasms, they always say that it feels like they have to pee. That's how it's supposed to feel. So, live + learn. . .

There are two different kinds of orgasms a vaginal orgasm and a clitoral orgasm some women have both (aren't they lucky) but some only have clitoral. Try being on top and having the guy sit up it is the best position if you cannot have a vaginal orgasm. Or try playing with your clit during sex. It will help. If you still cant feel anything I would go see a doctor.

i have always wondered why i couldn't have an orgasm during sex, i always thought it was because we wont both that experienced and i wondered if i was attracted to my husband, i feel turned on and all but once he start there is nothing there, but i do have an orgasm when am on top though. it is good to know am not the only one :-D

It is possible for a women to orgasm vaginally, although not all women experience this. The 'g-spot- is located on the front wall of the vagina, towards the stomach. It's like a little pea sized 'bump' and it's grainy to the touch once stimulated. The most common orgasm for a women is clitoral. The clitoris has strong nerve endings, which when stimulated, can be very pleasurable. If you're thinking something is wrong with you because you can't orgasm through intercourse alone, or because you can't feel anything, you're wrong! There are very few nerve endings inside the vagina which is also related to the way women give birth. Experiment and find out what you like. Sex is a very complicated thing, emotionally!

I thought because I cudnt have sex something was wrong with me....no matte4 how many positions we tried I cudnt feel anything....everyone wud tell me"ur supposed to feel it"that it feels good but when I did it all I felt was him inside me nothing more....and after three years thats still all I feel...any tips on how I can fix this or at least feel something?

So far I can only have orgasms through clitoral stimulation so if I'm on top it rubs against his pubic bone and I orgasm every time.  try that!

i have never felt what its like to get an orgasm...even during sexual intercourse...i cant feel anything..not even when my boyfriends inside of me....what should i do:'(

In a strange way, reading these types of messages made me feel more normal and less alone. i had my first orgasm with a partner only a few months ago after having sex for 7 years with different partners. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

not feeling sex is a mentel thing

if you ever been sexualy abused that could me the reson

Is' it nomore to feel nothing when having sex

OMG I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO PEE WHEN I HAVE SEX .. IM HAVING SEX SINCE FEW WEEKS BUT I CANT FEEL ANYTHING ? WHAT TO DO ?