What are the first most common signs of pregnancy? Why do some women feel nausea throughout pregnancy? I am trying to conceive. I am interested if nausea is necessary sign of pregnancy? When does it occur?

Nausea is one of the early pregnancy symptoms. All women feel nausea during pregnancy. Many women experience it in the morning; this nausea is known as morning sickness. Nausea also may occur in the afternoon or evening. Some women feel queasy all day long. Many changes happen in female body in the beginning of conception. Body needs to adjust to them.

i love that I'm pregnant but i get tired a lot and I'm always hungry and i keep catching stomach aces and i get mad when people bump into mi and i get cranky a lot and I'm tired of waiting y cant it just be 9 months already and i see what I'm haven a boy or a girl