I've been having very bad nausea while having a bowel movement and last night and today experience really bad dizzy spells. I also experienced vominting while having a bowel movement this afternoon, could this be sighns of crohns disease?

I'm having the same thing. Doctors don't know whats wrong. They said maybe chrons or ulcerative colitis, or just food poisioning

I'm having the same issue....I haven't talked to the dr about it. I've also been having substernal chest pains that worsens if I move. Idk what it is..any of you having the chest pains on/off as well?

Yes, same bowel/ nausea/vomiting and sume seemimgly harmless chest pains,,,,wonder what it all is?

Vagus Nerve stimulation: Activation of Vagus nerve may occur during bowel movement leading to hypotension. This may lead to nausea during or after bowel movement. It is a nerve that plays a role in regulating heart rate and its alteration leads to impaired blood supply including the brain leading to nausea and weakness.