My husband and I have been together for 3 years and we have been trying to have a baby but i can't get pregnant, for some reason my body keeps rejecting my husbands sperm!! What i don't understand is he's got 3 boys and I have 1 boy...why can't we have one together? :'( My husbands sister told me I can take fish oil pills and Dimetapp together and get pregnant, my friend told me the other day that I can also take folic acid pills and get pregnant! What should I do?

Ashley -

Fish oil pills and dimetapp??? Please tell me you aren't buying that!
Folic acid is used to help prevent neural tube defects; you should take 400 mcg per day. The best time to get pregnant is in the middle of your cycle. Also, your husband should refrain from excessive ejaculation of any sort.

The average amount of time it takes to get pregnant (for healthy couples) is 12 cycles. Predicting ovulation is the key to getting pregnant. You can tell you are ovulating by using Ovulation Predictions Kits, charting your basal body temperature (BBT) and following your cervical mucous. You can try a fertility moniter or a ferning detecting miscroscope which is handy to help you pinpoint ovulation.

Here are common signs of ovulation:

1) Change in cervical fluid. Cervical fluid that resembles “egg whites” is a sign that you are near ovulation or are ovulating
2) Change in basal body temperature. The increase in temperature is the sign that ovulation has just occurred. Tracking your basal body temperature accurately over a few months can help you predict when ovulation is going to occur.
3) Change in cervical position or firmness. For most women it will take some time in studying her body to be able to differentiate between what her cervix normally feels like and the changes it goes through during ovulation.

Here are secondary signs:

Light spotting
Slight cramping or pain on one side of the pelvis
Breast tenderness
Abdominal bloating
Increased sex drive
Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision

Hope this helps!!
Good luck!!

I know this sounds crazy but when i was trying to get pregnant it worked for me... We had been trying for over a year and nothing was working even calculating my ovulation wasn't working but i had been researching ways to help on the internet and came across an article that said to stand on your immediately after sex... I figured what the heck i tried everything else what do i have to lose... So I did and I could actually feel the sperm going deeper inside.. You see my husband doesn't have a very large penis so it might not have been getting the sperm deep enough in(just my theory) needless to say the next month I was pregnant... A few years later we were trying again... tried for another year and nothing... so stood on my head one more time and was pregnant again.. In my case it worked so just something to think about...I believe it works no matter how crazy it sounds.. :-D

your body is probably not rejecting his sperm. Either it's you or it's him and it's likely a medical condition. Go to a doctor and make sure that everything is in working order for the both of you.

How long did you stand on your head for?

Hi,I'm Ronah.mi and my partner have been together for almost 6years.we've tried so many times to have a baby but we could not. I really need help.I wana be a women ..please help me.thank you

How can a person tell cervical position and the firmness cabanel?

you are still a woman with or without a baby... good luck to you

Stand on your....... What?