i need to know if over masterbation prevents pregnancy?? cause i always masterbate 2 times a day,, and my wife didnt pregnant.. we sex for almost 6 months...

no it doesn't prevent pregnancy.

getting pregnant is harder than its made out to be,

are you both tracking ovulation? using basal body tempurature or cervical mucus or using ovulation kits? there are literally only a few days a month a woman can conceive.

most fertile couples get pregnant within a YEAR of trying, there is nothing wrong with you yet.

Masterbation can certainly lower your sperm count! Try not masterbating for a few days leading up to your wife's most likely conception period...

does drinkinq prevent preqnancy? me and my husband have been tryinq to qet preqnant for almost a year. and i just cant qet preqnant. we want a baby really bad. and he qot more and more depressed that we wernt concivinq. he started drinkinq more and more. i want to know what is wronq and what should we do ?