ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE FOR A MONTH IN A HALF NOW...EACH TIME THAT THE SPERM WOULD ENTER MY BODY IT WOULD COME BACK OUT...WELL JUST LAST WEEK IT DIDNT COME OUT AND IT HAPPEND EVERY TIME WE HAD SEX FOR 2 DAYS...AND JUST YESTERDAY IT STARTED COMING BACK OUT...DOES THIS MEAN I MAY BE PREGNANT......AND WHERE DID THE SPERM GO...

MY HUSBAND IS ALSO COMPLAINING ABOUT ME BEING MOODY AND EMOTIONAL...MY BOOBS HAVE BEEN SORE....I HAVE HAD SOME CRAMPING....BACK ACKES....HEADAKES......I AM BLOATED...AND I AM COUGHING UP MUCOUS...MY PERIOD HAS BEEN DUE SINCE EARLYER THIS WEEK....AM I COMING DOWN WITH A COLD...OR MAY I BE PREGNANT...AND WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST TIME TO TAKE A TEST????

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

The only thing in your description that is not pregnancy related is coughing up phlegm. (mucos) but on the flip side of that, you could be having period symptoms as well. If you have missed your period, then it's safe to try an HPT now.
After ejaculation, semen does flow out, you just may have missed it. There is no where else for it to go other than back out the way it went in.
If you get up and use the bathroom or just walk from point a to point b, it will dribble out. If you remain on your back, it still comes out, but not as fast.
Many women who are trying to get pregnant will stay in the prone position for awhile after intercourse, just to keep things from getting out. Other women have literally been known to stand on their heads to keep the semen in place. It sounds funny but it's true

If you didn't get lucky this time, try an ovulation test kit. You can buy one at any drug store or even a Walmart for that matter. This will help you determine when you are ovulating and better assist you in determining the best time for conception.

Good luck :-D

THANKS THIS HELPED ALOT

Your are welcome ;-)

Hi Britney! I just wanted to second what bbfeet stated and add a little bit more! I think you ARE pregnant, and that is why you feel like you have a cold it is called "The Baby Flu" It happens quite often actually! You will have a little cough, sometimes a temperature, and a runny nose etc. Your nose can grow - along with everything else ;-) 8-| So I have a pretty good track record on here telling wether or not someone is pregnany, so I will put my reputation on the line and say you ARE!!! XD

Also a healthy male only ejaculates about upto 1 tsp of ejaculate - it feels like more, because when you orgasm, your cervix is also deludged with Cervical Mucus! And the sperm has to swim through that! Only .1% make it through the mucus! So as BBfeet said the rest comes out! Also depending on how long after your husband ejaculates, if there is still friction, then the rest of the ejaculate will be used up - so to speak! From upto 200 million sperm in one ejaculation, only 100,000 make it past the cervix! And then it's up to those guys/girls to fight it out and get to the "promised land!" ;-) XD

So good luck and you will have to wait for a few more days to take a HPT! ALSO IF and I mean IF it comes out negative, this doesn't mean you aren't pregnant, it just might mean that you are taking it too early for the test to detect your HCG levels. IF you really think you are and feel you are, I would advise you getting a blood test at your doctors office. This is more decisive and will tell you yes or no! But wait till your late OK? good luck hon!

BRITTNEY-COOKE1 wrote:

THANKS THIS HELPED ALOT

Did you ever take a pregnancy test to find out if you were pregnant or not? I would like to hear what the results were! Thanks :)

my boyfriend nutted in me, but it came back out...does this mean i'm not pregnant, or is it supposed to do that?

You could very easily be pregnant. All of his cum doesn't come back out. It only takes 1 sperm to get you pregnant.

The guy i mess with his didnt come out and that mo i didn't get my period but then the next month I got it and now I'm waiting to get it for this month does that mean I could be pregnant

So I Was On My Period & Me & My Dude Had Sex The Day I Thought I Wss Coming Off My Period So After We Was Done You Know How Usually His Nut Auh Leak Back Out When Yal Done & You Get Up ? Yea Ddnt NONE COME OUT Like Nothing ? Could I Be Pregnant ?

Maybe you can tell me.....I have had iud removed 8.31.16 period started 9.3 to 9.6 started have sex on the 7th according to cycle beads I was in my fertile window as of the 8th......when I got pregnant for my son I was on same cyclear. It's not my whOle boobs that's sore. It's just my nipples.....headaches, slight backache sappy emotional over some and other days so bitchy I can not stand myself. And slight cramping and light blood after sex with little to no baby juice leaking. Sick to my belly for 4 days today I feel normal. New cycle could start 9.27...... could I be pregnant

So I had it yesterday where the cum didn't come out what does this mean

I have the same question me and my husband had unprotected sex and then that didn't come out it stayed inside could I be pregnant

Where does the nut go could I be pregnant if it doesn't come out help me please

When I inter coarse sperm not comes out from penis please help me what's the problems