So for the past few months my hair on my vagina has been itching, it stated with one pimple, I popped it. A couple of weeks later my whole vagina was itching but only under the hair. I've never had sex nor shaved because my sisters had told me not to shave until I was sixteen so I wouldn't have so much hair. The itching was getting worst it would itch when I have sports,dancing,or just in class. When I have a rest room break, it itches so much I literally have to scratch! Which leads to bleeding... I search up online and the say that its because my vagina is dry. That moisture like lotion will help. It's been a couple of day and well no improvements, just yesterday I was taking a shower when I felt a weird bump beside my clit, it looked like a pimple again and well this time it was already popped on its own so i left it as it is then just 10mins ago i was using the rest room i was wiping then i felt a pain under my folds! I noticed it was another pimple that was popped! What's going on with vagina? Should i have not listen to my sisters about shaving? Is it my lotion?

So I have a pomple or a zit on my face near my lip .i picked at it and it got more red and bigger is there any way to get rid of it