i keep getting boils,very sore hard boils in the pubic hair of my vagina i have this most of the time they appear now and then,i am clean and bath or shower everyday so why is this? i have 3/4 at a time.

me too, i'm having this kind..i had it yesterday and i popped it, what came out was like puss but red and is still itchy today,..it has the size of a pimple so im not sure...then today, i had another it is white like a pimple and its small...i dont know what it is...

I started getting little boils on my vagina lips around the time of puberty as well as on my bum.

I told my mom about it and later found out that my father had issues with boils on his bum.

The ones on my vagina lips are uber painful and when popped drain a p***y reddish flud, then they feel heaps better.

i get boils under my arms breast in between my legs because i get them so frequently the doctor diagnosed me as having hydrodinitis supportiva so you may want to ask your doctor is that what you may be dealing with

I have the same problem, boils in my pubic hair & on my vulva. Drainage is puss & blood. I usually bring them to head with warm/hot compresses, and they usually pop on their own. I've had this condition since puberty. Worst was one between my leg and buttock, had to have that one lanced at doctor's office. Now between buttocks as well. I'm very careful when showering, using separate wash cloth for those areas when I have a break out. Why do they seem all of a sudden to be spreading? I've not told my husband about this yet. Any one for suggestions on any of this?