Hello. I have one delicate problem and some help would be more then appreciated. You see, about two weeks ago I have noticed that I have one painful spot on my rear region. I have noticed this after long time of sitting and I was convinced that the hemorrhoids could be the cause. When I looked in a mirror, I saw a big pimple just besides my anal opening.
It was big and very painful. So, I tried to squeeze it but only blood is coming out of it.
What kind of pimple this is and could it be something serious. I have never had any similar problems earlier in life.
Thanks!

Well, I don’t want to scar you at all but I think it would be the best for you to know the truth. The thing you have described definitely is not the classical pimple like you think so. First, the never appear so close to the anus and the second- they should be filled with pus, not only blood. I believe we are talking about condition called perianal abscess.
Perianal abscess is infection and in most cases it is caused by inflamed hair follicle.
You see, they should be treated with local antibiotics as quick as possible because, if not- only surgery could help.
It is very unpleasant operation because doctors do not put stitches for few days because it has to be “opened” so that antibiotics could react with bacterias.

What is your pimple like? I had a huge zit in my ear once. It was a hard, white lump that I couldn’t squeeze. Then my mom came and squeezed it hard. Everything went out, and it hurt like hell. There was redness for a day, and it just went away. I didn’t put anything on it to calm the redness.