I’ve been suffering from psoriasis for 3 years now and up until thip point it was focused mostly along my headline, with sometimes occasional spreading downwards to the neck. But in the last week or so, I’m experiencing a completely new flare-up on my upper arm and this time things are different. Skin is not only red and somewhat flaky (but not as flaky as my previous attacks were), but now this spot burns horribly.

I’ve tried continuing the statndard procedure of keeping the area well moisturized but does not help at all. The burning pain at times gets so awful that it wakes me from my sleep. From what I’ve read, some people have only this type of psoriasis, but what I was wandering is, firstly – what else can I do to at least dull the pain a bit and secondly, why has my psoraisis stared burning all of teh sudden? Can it happen that one person experiences more than one type of psoriasis?

Hello Guest.  I am sorry to hear about your new symptoms with your psoriasis breakout.  It could be getting worse because your psoriasis is progressing into a new stage.  You can relieve your psoriasis by using a topical application like apple cider vinegar and glycerin.  You probably know already but the doctor could prescribe you a steroid if the areas are inflammed and painful.  I hope that you find relief from the pain and burning you are experiencing.

Has any other psoriasis forum readers have any home remedies that help your outbreaks?  Does your psoriasis burn when it flares up?

We deal with psoriasis.We employ fumigation-washing therapy, in which secret prescriptions are used to nourish the blood so that the skin flourishes. The prescription is individualized to treat both symptoms and root causes of the disease. see more on the website:vitiligotcm.