So I have recently quit smoking pot to try to get a good job. Now that I have quit smoking I have started sleeping to much, I have a complete lack of motivation (where as before I was very motivated at trying to run a small business). I went from waking up around 8 to 10 am and getting started on working right away to sleeping till 3pm or later regardless of how early I go to bed. I have been overcome by a complete lack of motivation, I do not "care" whether I succed or fail at all. In fact I do not feel anything anymore at all. I remember being like this before I started smoking. Many (mostly girls) were jelous of how I seemed to be able to ignore my emotions. It's not that I am ignoring them... They seem to be lacking in this state of mind. As a child the only emotions I remember feeling were anger and rage or excitement as I would harm small animals. I just to enjoy blowing up crawfish with fire crackers and I remember beating a mouse to death with a pop bottle. Ohh pulling all but one leg off of a spider also amazed me. I would get into constant fights, for as little as looking at me. I have not come to the rage part yet, though I fear it may be in my future. But I do remember this complete lack of anything inside, I even remember how amazed as I was at the feelings of empathy I started getting after I started smoking.... To be able to understand how someone else would feel and to get that vibe from people was so new to me in my early teenage years.

I have been trying to look up what may be wrong with me and have discovered it can be refered to as narcissistic personality disorder. Also in trying to figure this out I have come across the explenation that this is what drug addicts go though. I have even talked to a counselor about it and was given similar answers. So why am I acting like a drug addict now that I am not on drugs?

im so happy that you overcame those first years' impressions!CONGRTULATIONS ON YOUR SOBRIETY.i think its okay to slow down and let your body,mind and go- getter personality catch up with the NEW, SOBER, BUSINESS-SAVVY, DRUG-FREE (did i say new?) YOU.its like; now your body realizes its highs and lows are coming naturally-from within.i honestly think your body (and mind)needs the recuperatoin when you suddenly stop smoking weed.it took me 3 weeks to get past the sleeping, tired, unmotivated, uninterested mentality of being sober.after those three weeks i became miss busybody and ou knwo what?IM NATURALL A HAPPY PERSON-I LOVE LIFE!IM A GRANDMOTHER TOO!please dont let your recuperation last longer than necessary bc love you did some pretty violent things as a kid.and it may come back.LONGER THAN A MONTH OU SHOUDL SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP.weed will always be a love of mine but its got to be a long distance love bc i am naturally in love with life WHILE SOBER.aint that some stuff?!GOOD LUCK-DALPHY

im so forreal-who are you? MITTROMNEY?first things first: WHEN YOU OWN A BUSINESS YOUR CUSTOMERS KEEP COMIGN BACK TO YOU...OR THE DONT.you must be one of those toxic people that feels like EVERYTHING has to revolve around you huh? LISTEN UP MICRO-SHAFT,THESE CAPS ARE FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE A DANGER TO SOCEITY AND SHOULD HAVE YOURSELF COMMITTED.that little glimmer of hope from me was to only let you know that LIFE IS ABOUT ADAPTING.as you slowly kill innocent animals you are becoming more dangerous.such a negative,toxic, threatening,offensve presence like yours makes people not tolerate you.YOU ARE A THREAT TO EVERYTHING.you dont need to be smoking weed YOU NEED TO BE IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL SO YOU CAN GET SOME HELP.this world doesnt need you to be another insane person who hates life so much YOURE KILLING LIVING THINGS!whtever you do STAY AWAY FROM ME-DONT EVEN REPLY BACK BC ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU KILL A PERSON.I LOVE LIFE AND I WANT TO LIVE.you have nothing to gain by tormenting me or making fun of me-IM HAPPY AND YOURE NOT.have a good life and i hope ou dont do it but if ou kill yourself DONT KILL NOBODY ELSE TOO...LET THEM LIVE.MAYGODBEWITHYOU-DALPHY