Hi there. I´m new at this forum, and I´m Portuguese, so apologyse me for all the errors that I might write.
My question is: Two months ago I did a little cirurgy in my penis, it all went good and with no problems. Just one thiny thing, since then every time I smoke a joint, I get these pain in my intestine zone, right above the pubic area. I went to the doctor, and did some exams to my urine, and I dont have any infection. But my pain is still here everytime I smoke...
Some friends sugested it could be nervous... Are they right??
Shoul I see an psychic?
Every help is precious...
Thanks

hellow i thought i was alone smoking weed for 30 years. i had pain in my intestines as you!!! went to md spent 2 years going to md after md went to gastroalagist did a upper and lower gastrolasist study involving drinking barriain and live x ray nothing.went to a uralogist went in o.r.and did a scope very painful "rideing the siver stallion the md found nothing every night the same pain no md could figure it out but i notice every time i was out weed had no pain sleep like a baby!!!!!!!! my dioanioses was the weed no weed no pain TOOK 3 YEARS AND $over $10,000.00 wasted my cure do not smoke weed. is there any one out there that know why this side effect happens????? I LOVE WEED BUT ICAN NOT HADDLE THE PAIN IN MY INTESTINES SOMEONE KNOWS AS THERE ARE OTHER PEAPLE THAT HAVE THE SAME SYSTEMS BUT ARE AFRAID OF POSTING COME ON AND HELP US OUT. WEED IS NOT THAT MEDICALY GOOD FOR YOU !!!please give it up the reason you guys CAN help; sos ilove my weed tells us what the truth realy is thank you

PLEASE REPLY BECAUSE THERE ARE MILLOINS THAT HAVE THIS BUT RATHER LIVE WITH PAIN AND STAY HIGH THIS COUD BE DEADLY LIKE MAYBE THE WEED IS SRAYED ITH DDT OR OTHER AGENTS TO KILL THE INSECT IN THE GROWING FIELDS AS IT HAS TO PRODUSE IN SUCH QUANITIES THAT ME AND YOU CAN NOT EVEN IMAGINE THE METRIC TON THINK HOW MUCH WEED IS NEEDED TO SUPPLY A CITY LIKE DETROIT OR OTHERS WE NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT TELL US WE DEMAND A ANSWER THE UNITED STATES AS A WHOLE WHERE IS ALL THIS POT GROWEN IT IS TO MUCH DOPE FPR A FARMER COMMON SENSE IT HAS TO ARRAVE BY THE TRAIN LOADS IN MERTRIC TON TO SUPPLY THR US THERE ARE USING DEADLY AGENTS TO KILL NOT ONLY THE BUGS BUT WHO ELST;;;THE US SAID AGENT ORANGE WAS SAFE TELL THAT TO DEAD BUDDINR WHO DIED A HOOR DEATH OF AGENT ORANGE I DARE YOU TO REPLY PLEASE

woa!!!!!there are others i have been going through same thing every night AT THE SAME TIME 3;30 IN THE MORNING TIL I GET UP IT IS VERY EXHAUSTING THE NEXT DAY NO SLEEP FOR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA DOCTORS OR DRUG CONCEROLES WHATS UP WITH THIS I NEVER HAD THIS UNTIL 4 YEARS AGO YET BEEN SMOKING 4 20 YEARS I BELIEVE THE GUY THAT SAID HE THINK IT IS SOMRTHING SRAYED ON THE CROPS THERE IS SOMETHING TO THE THRUTH ABOUT WHAT THIS GUY IS TRING TO SAY I SAY HE HAS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE I HESATATE ANYMORE TO SMOKE AND TODAY THE WEED IS 100 TIMES STRINGER THAN BACK IN THE DAY GET ENOUGH GUYS WITH THE WORD OUT SO I CAN GO BACK TO SMOKING THE BEST WEED IN THE WOURLD VOTE AND U HAVE TO POST THE US IS ALL ABOUT OPIONS THANK U SO FAR I HAVE REACH SME 20 OR SO GUYSWITH THE SAME SYSTEM LETS BAN TOGETHER TO FIND A ANSWER

weed can cause gastrointestinal pains even gastritis. maybe your body recognises as a poison after all these years. i quit for the same reason so there...

Ei ! Sou português também e andava aqui à procura deste problema também.. o que me acontece é que quando penso sequer em fumar, ou estou a enrolar ou depois de fumar, fico com o estômago ou os intestinos à volta.. este problema é nervoso creio eu visto que, muitas vezes, só o facto de pensar em fumar me transtorna. a questão é que só começou a acontecer a partir de um certo período da minha vida, porque antes a coisa que mais gostava, era de estar com a moca toda ! Ando a pensar nisto, faz tempo. Se tiveres alguma dica que queiras partilhar, força, senão já somos dois tugas ! Força aí, abraço !

stop smoking keeint

Ive had this problem for about a year now. Never went to a doctor for it i guess i was to ashamed. But yeah its any time i get high now i get this tightness in my chest. And a really bad pain in my intestines. I really thought i was the only one with this problem. Ive been smoking heavy for as long as i can remember. I remember sitting outside with my drug dealer and her mom came out and said "you get paranoid yet?" I said no cause at the time i had never even thought about it. She looked at me and said "good, cause once you do it never goes away" she had to be at least 60 years old so i knew she wasnt lieing. Now i look back at that day and wish i woulda stopped right then and there. I swear it gets a little worse everytime i smoke too. When im high i feel like my hearts gonna explode because its beating so fast and my chest is tight. I also feel like its hard to even swallow Water at times and my throat feel like its closing up. All i know is i cant smoke anymore. Its been a blast mary jane