ok well, me and my bf whos (16) me being (12) had sex for the first time last month and i missed my period this month and just found out that im pregnant!! well iim scared to tell him my mom found out and shes given me some surrport my dad died when i was younge so idk what he would say. my bf is coming over today and thats when im going to tell him and im going to hold it to him that im either getting an abortion or adoption and i really dont want to do adoption bc i was adopted and thats something really close to me. plus, before me and him started to have sex he told me that he really loved me and that if i ever did get pregnant he would marry me so he could be there for the baby and me. but you see i dont wanna screw up him life bc hes a biig football star at his high skool and has already gotten so college offers to play. i love him so but im scared to tell him bc i knew this was going to happen bc we werent using any formal method of contreception so im guessing it was unprotcted basically wat im saying is help me??!! i need it i wondering wat to do to say?? plzz help me

thx alexis

Hi, well, to start off, i dont want to sound rude but if you didn't want to have a child  (which you have expressed by saying you would have an abortion or use adoption) why weren't you using protection? Also, I dont know what the circumstance are there but for a 12 year old to be having sex is well, i'm shocked to be honest. With the boyfriend situation, you being the female have the right to do what you want, its your body. I'm sure iif you both "love" each other at 12 and 16 he'll understand. If your not ready for a child which no 12 year old should be don't do something that your not ready for.

thx 4 the comment i talked to him and he said that he lovedd me and that hes ok with adoption bc i no im not ready 4 a baby and the reason 4 not using protection i rele dont no we were just being stupid and my mom is ok with adoption thank u

i agree with jessica , im so shocked that your 12 and pregnet , wow . but yeah its YOUR choice , your the mom and you no whats best for your baby , but i think you should go with adoption i could never termanate my baby , but anyways hope everything works out for you . !

after all i decided to keep my baby me and my bf r engagded:-) and r now living to gether

i am so happy for you God bless you 

dis s so swt, n coureagable for u n him, well i cudnt hv dne dis m so scared f being preg as 4 family issues thou me n my bf luv 2 hv a baby...
m so happy 4 u..

engaged at 12? wow

yep crazy stuff ughh i hate myself

For you to have sex at age 12 is quite shocking and too soon. I also think an abortion would be the best option for you at your age and considering the situation. 

That is extremely shocking and mind blowing. You cannot yourself support a baby and neither can he. You two are merely children yourself, i mean u cant even drive or are even a teenager! This is totally ridiculous and quite illegal...

i dont need negative comments and its not illegal if i have consent!!!!

look dont listen to them every baby deserves to live and if she can do it then okay but if she cant she should try adoption not abortion 

I am 13 and my boyfriend is too. we already have twins and I am prego with triplets. labour hurts like ****** but its worth it.