HI. I very often have sinus trouble but at the moment I have a swollen eyelid. My nurse told me it could be caused by my sinuses as eyes doesn’t hurt. Can sinuses affect my skin in this way? Is there a way to treat this??

From what you wrote, it sounds like you either have sinus infection or an eyelid problem such as conjunctivitis. In both cases, these are readily treatable but still see your doctor and find out real cause. The sooner you find the cause the sooner you’ll start your treatment and fix the problem. By the way, treatment usually doesn’t take more than few days.

Hi there i am reading your posts about this interesting topic and I decided to share my friend's experience to you. Actually he had a swollen eyelid too and he tried to resolve his problem with honey and with some natural remedies, and when he understood that it does not give any results he decided to went to a hospital, actually to see a dermatologist who diagnosed him some kind of infection that is not dangerous and gave him some creme that helped him. I never heard that this issue can happen because of sinuses, but it may be due to conjunctivitis

after i went to beach and got sand in my eye..

i got eye infection.. i think..

then.. from that day...

my eyelid is swollen

basically.. i went to beach on two weeks ago on monday so about 18 days ago. right after i went to beach, boogy boarding and tan, i had to go to school right away for a class. Then during the class, my right eye was itching, so i started rubbing it..

Then i got home and saw my eyelid swollen. so then.. i research about a sowllen eyelid and said clean it with a warm towel.. so i did..

then it did went down, but i woke up the next day.. it was swollen like crazy... so i went to pharmacy.

so i used the visin? ( the clear eye thingy) but got worst.. so that i used the eye drop that was an alleage drop.. then it got better..

after three days.. i thought it was almost okae.. i slept over at my friend's house where she had a dog as a pet.. Then my eye started itching again and swollen again. so went home and put the drop again.. it kind of got better..

Then after couple days.. i put on make up.. then.. my eye itched..

then i went to swimming.. mah.. bad choice.. it was the worst.. before.. my eyelid jux swollen, but now.. i see the a like.. circle of red on my eye..

i am scaried.. i do not have insurence to go see a doctor

its because of your sinus. i went to the doctor and they gave me a prescription for OPTIVAR. it really works. TRUST ME!!!

do you where ny contacts or rub your eye a lot? i find my eye getting re from my contact of my eye getting swollen from rubbbing my eyes. it may be infected from rubbing you eyes.