I have swelling under my eyes and possibly swollen lymph nodes in neck. I have had abnormal eye symptoms for over two months now. This started with what was diagnosed as 'conjunctivitis'. My eyes were very sore, red and mildly itchy; they were also swollen around the eye area. This lasted for about two weeks. Interestingly this occured dring very cold weather. I mention that because two weeks ago I went skiing, and my eyes became pink with swollen eyelids and underneath again. It hasn't been as bad since returning to Ireland, but they are still abnormal looking with swelling underneath the eye. I went to my G.P. who felt that perhaps my eyes have become sensitised since the conjunctivitis, and prescribed anti-hystamine...I've been on them for two weeks, and still no great improvement. I feel alright, slightly tired, but then I do have little children! I feel that the lymph nodes in my neck are slightly enlarged...the size of a small pea. Thank you, and I look forward to hearing your opinion.Code:

Did you ever get a diagnosis? Sounds exactly what I have, expect my nodes on the neck started first, then moved to under my eye.