This morning i woke up with a swollen eyelid, its on my left eye. It hurts every time i blink and im want to know if anybody know whats good to cure it?

Hi:
Could you have injured your eye in your sleep? If so, you'll probably have to wait for the swelling to go down. Do you have actually symptoms in/on your eye? If so, an immediate trip to an opthomologist is in order. Did anything splatter on your eyelid the day before? Did you try a new cosmetic? Could this be an allergic reaction to something? These are all questions to consider and perhaps narrow down the problem. However, don't let this condition continue and please be careful about putting ointments, etc. near your eye. Most treatments cannot be used near or on the eye unless they are specifically eye treatments. If the problem persists over a couple of days, see an opthamologist or an allergist. Let us know. I hope your eye will be better soon.

It's funny that you mention this issue because my friend had the exact same thing happen to him last week and he was very concerned about it. It only lasted for a day and then went down so I am not certain what to tell you about this. It is fully possible that you had a slight swelling there for any number of reasons. The important thing to remember is that this should go away after a day or two. If it does not, then that is cause for concern and you should go see a doctor at that point. Please keep us posted.

Hi:
What did you find out about the swelling. If it went down on its own, are you sure that it won't happen again? Are you comfortable with not having any answers about why it happened? I hope that you will seek out answers. You eye is something that you'd always want to take special care of. Please let me know what happened and what you decided to do about it. I hope that all is well and that you have answers. I look forward to seeing your update.

Hi there I am writing this post to you because this is very interesting topic, and I have to say that I also had swollen eyelid two months ago. I was a little bit scared is it something dangerous and that i would not be able to see anything on my left eye. According to this I went to hospital in order to find some doctor who can find a solution for my problem. He told me that it is an infection  and gave me some medicament. I also completely agree that an eye is special part of a face and we should take care of it