Hey Everyone. I hope your trainign is going great. Mine however has haulted. I have a stress fracture in my right tibia. To make a long story short, I trained to hard to fast and got a fracture. I had a bone scan done at the beginning to diagnose the fracture. My question to everyone is it has been 12 weeks already with this fracture and it does not seem to be getting better. I am still unable to weight bare, let alone run. I am thinking of getting an MRI done to see if there is something else going on in there. Anybody know if this would be wise or not? 12 weeks seems like a long time to still be sore. Thanks for your help!

12 weeks is really a long time, it looks suspicious to me too. Go and do every test that you can MRI or whatever you want. And ask your doctor is that normal to last that long.

I wish you all the best and quick recovery!

yeah, you should definitely get MRI ... and a better doctor if necessary!