Hello! I have tibia stress fracture. I am resting right now. I really do not know why I got tibia stress fracture. I mean, I am athlete and I take a lot of vitamin D and calcium… Never mind. I want to know how long it takes for tibia stress fracture to develop. I hope you will know this and you will answer me.

Hello! Usually it is needed some time for developing tibia stress fracture. You must know that all the time your tibia suffered micro injuries. After quite some time, mentioned micro injuries caused tibia stress fracture. You will need quite some time for healing too. This is not an easy injury and I hope you know that.

Hi there,
You have to understand that stress fractures usually take a long time to develop. It also depends on how much do you use your legs. If you are stressing your legs very often, like if you play soccer or if you run often, you will notice that something might not be right with your leg. If you feel pain in area where your tibia bone is located than in my opinion you need to see your doctor and see what is the best treatment option for tibia stress fracture. Try not to ignore the pain because things can only get worse over time. I hope this helped you in any way.

Best wishes,
Marco