Hello! I have tibia stress fracture. This is very complicate injury as you probably know. But, I want to know following: when will lump from my tibia stress fracture go away? I really need to know this. This lump does not bother me much, but I do not like because I have it. I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Well, it is hard to say. I mean, at some patients lump stays forever, but at some patients most of the lump goes away. On this question best answer can give you your doctor. I am sure that you are resting now. After few weeks you will feel better, but after few months you will be fully recovered. So, be cautious.

Hallo,
I know that people have a lot of problems when they have a fracture in their tibia bone. This is the major bone of your lower leg, and the fact is that tibia can be injured in so many ways. Can you tell me more about your problem? Did you talk to your doctor about this issue? I know that you will most likely need a physical therapy and that the physical therapy lasts for some time. This will not go away on its own and you need to start the treatment as soon as possible. I hope that you will get rid of the pain in your tibia bone soon.

All the best to you,
Karen

Mine still hurts and it's been over a year since I fractured my tibia and heels on its own and it still hurts

I don’t know if I have a stress fracture, but I have been noticing a bump on my tibia. Ever since I got that since summer, my pain in that spot has gotten worse and worse. Any suggestions???