Hello! I have had few months ago tibia stress fracture and I want to know if this injury may reoccure. This is very important to me because I am an athlete. I know that I will need to wait few more months to fully recover of tibia stress fracture. I hope you will know answer on my question. I am thanking you in advance!

Hello! Tibia stress fracture usually occurs because of overloading tibia bone. So, if your training is demanding, I suggest you to consider other possibilities of training. This means that tibia stress fracture can reoccur. I assume that you know why you got tibia stress fracture and I suggest you to avoid in the future circumstances which led to tibia stress fracture.

Hi there,
If you overuse your legs there is a good chance that you will have tibia stress fracture in that leg. Now considering that you are an athlete your legs are always exposed and even after the treatment of your tibia stress fracture there is always a chance that your tibia will suffer again from the same condition after some time. Can you tell me more about your fracture? What did you do to treat the fracture and what did your doctor told you about your further physical activities. Are you using any medication right now? I hope that your leg will be fine and that you won’t have any more problems with your tibia bone.

Best wishes,
Marco