Why my neck was so pain?

Working a lot on computer...Excersice

might be you were sleep in wrong posture , its also the cause of neck pain or sitting long in same posture

Neck pain is a common symptom. I would strongly encourage you to see your primary doctor to have this evaluated and potentially treated. Neck pain is concerning, mainly because of the important structures that are located in the neck -- the air pipe (trachea), food pipe (esophagus), blood vessels (carotid arteries and jugular veins) and spine. That being said, the most common cause of neck pain is muscular pain or bone pain. Muscular pain is often because of a sprain or strain. This causes inflammation in the neck muscle which can be exacerbated by any movement. Normally this will go away over time but occasionally the inflammation is severe and requires medicines (such as ibuprofen). In addition, physical therapy can be helpful to strengthen the muscles around the area to better support the inflamed muscle. Bone back, such as a narrowing of the spinal canal, can also cause this, although is more common in elderly people. Fibromyalgia can cause pain in any location, although the base of the neck is a common location. While this disease is not well understood, there are treatment for this type of pain. Medicines such as elavil or prozac can be helpful. Massage therapy may be of benefit. Talk to your doctor. Good luck!

I have no neck pain really but I do but if you get poked by an object that is pin point sharp will you die in three days? I'm SACERD PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!!