Hi, I am concerned about pain that I have in my upper back. I heard that in most cases, this is caused by some nerve problems. Could this really be a reason? Any suggestions?

Hi, I also have upper back pain but it’s caused by poor posture. I never learned to walk with my back straight, because I’m very tall, and I always had to bend a little during the conversations. Now I’m suffering from upper back pain because of that. It doesn’t have to mean that your condition is caused by nerve problems, it could be many other things, like back injury, muscular irritation, back strain, joint dysfunction, bending or lifting, osteoporosis or ruptured spinal disc. When you have the neck and upper back pain and stiffness, it is possible that your nerves that pass through these muscles are affected. From my experience, upper back pain can be really difficult to live with, because it’s like a burden that is always fallowing you, where ever you go. I tried some treatments such as massage therapy and acupuncture, but they helped just a little bit. There are also some trigger point injections with a local anesthetic, but I don’t know anything about them, because I haven’t tried them yet.

hi, i'm fourteen years old and when I got out of bed this morning Five minutes later O was about to get into the shower and I was taking off my bra and I got the most painful sharp stabbing in my upper back, it is on my right side and a also cannot move my head to the right. So much so that the right side of my neck is rock hard where the muscle is contacted and the left side of my neck is relaxed. This is agony and I have to go and train tonight, quite vigorously and this pain has to be gone by then! I'm in complete agony and have been crying al morning please help me. I know that it is most likely just a trapped nerve, or at least I hope it is, I just don't know how to get rid of it! PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!!