I'm 17 had a preputioplasty and a frenuloplasty for phimosis/frenulum breve about three or four months ago, the skin seems to have healed well but only to an extent - there is still a degree of swelling/redness which can be a bit painful to touch, I think I may have delayed the full healing by masturbating too much and too aggressively, although I did wait three and a bit weeks before I started after the surgery. I still can't retract when I have an erection so I had also begun stretching the skin (which was probably silly since the skin hadn't fully finished healing yet) so I've stopped doing this too.  Im worried and to be honest, a little impatient. If I go easy with masturbation and do it less, will the skin eventually be able to able to repair itself completely, and how long will this take?  I'm adamant I'm not getting a circumcision.

Maby if u stop masturbating for a while you will heal faster.

You are young and this may sound very crazy but your urine ca HEAL you! So pee in a bottle, put cold water, nix and then pour the bottle while u masturbate! Do it I'm sure it will work.