Hello all,

I'm Aimmy a 20 yr old Student. My life was all normal some three weeks back. But a normal day I started feeling nauseated and ended up throwing up. After that the nausea won't go away. After three days I went to see a Doctor who gave me some medicines. After that I got rid of Nausea completely.  But the weird problems in my stomach were making me go nuts. Gas, Slight abdominal pain, Weird burping, Poor digestion, And recently some three days back I have started feeling there is a lump in my throat. It is accompanied by slight soreness which comes and go. My throat feels weird all the time. Digestion problems are still here and after a fatty meals the symptoms go nasty! Honestly speaking I'm very much afraid that I might have a very bad throat problem(Cancer or something) I'm planning on meeting my Doctor again but just wanna ask if someone else ever had these symptoms? Can someone possibly suggest me what is wrong here?

did the medicine help at all?

I visited my Doc last night and he has prescribed few medicines which I'm taking as of now. As it is too early to say if the medication is working or not I'll see for a week more. I hope it works. Rest of the things are fine but this lump in throat is making me go nuts.

Thanks for reply btw :)

ok hope you feel better if you have any question ,feel free to ask me

Hi again.
The medication didn't help much. Right now I'm feeling like there is a knot in my throat. Also i burp a lot. And these burps don't seem normal. This condition is going on for about two weeks now. I'm planning on changing my Doctor and see what the other say. Although I don't have heartburn but I think I have LPR.

can i ask you a question, i hope you dont mind ,are you male or female? according to your name i think your female im i right or wrong?

Yup I'm a girl. 20 yrs old Student :)

what college do you go to,?i got a similar problem as you ,i dont think its the fatty foods ,i eat fast food my self but it never seems to bother me, do you take antiacid medicine?

I'm preparing for my medical entrance test. Couldn't in get in last yr. I visited my doctor just few yours back. He has said it is acid reflex and it would take quite some time to go away. I can't have fatty , Fried and spicy food. I've just taken first supplement of medicine. Now I'm hopeful things will get better.
What your GP told ya?

i dont really see any doctors,i just take over the counter stuff,i like spicy food ,i just cant live without it ,i guess thats what makes me hispanic lol, but yea,i hope the medicine works for you,tell me how it goes

Can you tell me what exactly your symptoms are?

its kinda hard to describe ,but it feels like a burning feeling in my stomach, nausea, and some pain,only when i eat spicy food ,i dont get gas but a burning pain in my chest also