Hi, I know it seams weird, but I have seasons with frequent panic attacks. For example, I don’t have an attack for six months, and then suddenly, I start having them every other day. This whole circle happened several times to me. I would feel relieved, if I knew that I’m not the only person with this problem.

Hi, it happens to my mother too. I noticed that for the first time about 10 years ago. She has a season when she’s perfectly calm and lovely. Nothing can upset her, or make her anxious. But when “the day” comes, everything turns upside down. She starts skipping her work, locking herself in the room, she becomes quiet and scared. Sometimes, her heart starts beating so hard, I think she is having a heart attack. But it is just a panic attack, which usually lasts couple of hours and appears every day. I never knew why is this happening so periodically. We are all used to her panic seasons in the family, and don’t think about it as a disease. However, I don’t think that this is normal just because it lasted such a long time. It is never late for changes, and I’m trying to convince her to visit a doctor.

Hi, I was thinking maybe that could be a memory that is coming up at that time, bringing you back to the same fear. You may not even be aware of what it is, it could be that deep in your memory.
I see a Chiropractor that practices BEST and Networking style of chiro. There is no adjusting of the bones with force (cracking) It is very gentle, relieving old memories/trauma ... from the brain. I don't have to know what they are when the pass, but I feel the release. There were many occasions where I would just burst into tears, releasing this negative energy and memory, has been a journey, but I am in a much better place. I remember one time, something was released, and it was the weirdest thing, for a brief moment it brought me to the memory that I was suppressing. I felt as if I were in the room, I could feel the tension, sadness, I could smell and hear what I had experienced at the time and tears just poured from me, and uncontrollable sob. It was such a release, and so strange. That was the one, and only time I had actually returned to the memory. Every other time I would not know what I was releasing. I prefer it that way. No reason to re-visit the trauma.

Anyway, this may help. Check out the web site and find someone in your area. If you don't feel a connection with one Dr. try another, until it feels right for you!

I know that panic can be so scary, but facing it, feeling it, and reminding yourself that it is not going to kill you - will pull you through! Don't run, get up, just sit and experience. Reminding yourself, it's not going to kill me, it;s just a release of built up tension.

Good Luck

associationfornetworkcare.com/whatisnsa.shtml