I would like to ask if a male's finger contains dry pre-cum(semen) and then he use that finger to finger a girl , is it possible for the girl to get pregnant? I'm curious because i've done some research, a girl can only get pregnant when the sperm/pre-cum is on the finger like it's still wet and have very little contact with air like it came on the male's finger and the male put his finger which contains wet sperm into the female's vagina immediately, is that right?or my concept is wrong?
it happened to me on the 7th Oct and on the 20th Oct that means today, like i think the situation is kind of similar than last month , I gave a blowjob to my bf and then im not sure whether my mouth contains semen or not, then i kiss my bf, after that my boyfrend licked my breast, after like few minutes , my boyfriend use the finger to touch my breast like the exactly same place where he licked just now, then he put his finger into my vagina, is it possible tha i might get pregnant? when he touch my breast, my breast is already dry.it might sounds stupid but i'm really worried right now, could you please help me with this?
one more information, I didnt have any sexual intercouse this month and I got tender breasts right now because my period came on the 1st Oct and it ended on the 5th Oct so i guess maybe I got tender breasts is because my period is coming and I experience that every month .
do you think itz possible that I might get pregnant?I really need some advice thank you very much.

i highly doubt your pregnant. when sperm hits air, it dies within seconds. and from the way it went from one place to the other and than another. i would say you have a snowballs chance in h*ll of being pregnant. sounds to me like you are young and need to research how sex works a little more. maybe talk to a proffessional at a planned parenthood. def. get on birth control.. best of luck!

i dought, that amount of cum would be killed by the vagina's acidic insides
so i highly dought it