I'm 27 yrs old and I'm having phimosis problem. My penis gets retracted when in normal conditions. But when it gets complitly erected it is very difficult to retract and sometimes it hurts the foreskin too while masturbating. Could you please tell me that will it effect my sexual relationship. And I didn't have any sexual relationship yet. Please help me to solve this issue

Hi there there are stretching exercises that you can try normally they say to do the stretches when your penis is not erect but  since you can easily tracked your foreskin wow flaccid should probably try these exercises when partially or fully. It helps to add a few cups of Epsom salts to a very warm bath and soak in that for about 10 minutes before you try stretching this will help soften the skin. Also  after stretching Massaging some vitamin E oil or coconut oil into your  foreskin can also keep it supple and aid in stretching.