Hi, so I'm 20 and have been doing foreskin stretches for 5-6 weeks. They went very well and I was finally able to retract my foreskin over the head of my penis. I was able to clean it nicely. Hooray! Right?

No. It got stuck. It would not roll back over the head, I believe this is called paraphimosis. I have heard many horror stories about this but luckily I applied some moisturiser and I was able to roll the foreskin over the head almost instantly. Such a relief!

However, I still want to be able to retract my foreskin but I'm constantly worried that the foreskin will get stuck. Maybe next time the moisturiser will not work?

So my questions are

1. Would a moisturiser always work in this situation?

2. Stretches helped me retract the foreskin, so are there any stretches I could do to help the foreskin to go back over the head without it getting stuck?

Any advice would be extremely appreciated! 

Many thanks! 

The reason your foreskin gets stuck is because it is still too tight.... you can continue streatching like you did or streatch by inserting a finger or two and pulling your foreskin apart. Have you tried streatching with an erection? You should be able to use any water based lubricant to help your foreskin slide back over..... if your foreskin gets stuck. The longer you wait to pull it back the greater the risk for swelling to occur and you may need to have the blood drained by a doctor

I think you are on the right track with the foreskin stretches – the more you do this (gently), the more easily you will be able to retract the foreskin. You do want to be careful about getting it stuck, because there is a risk of limiting the blood flow to the head of the penis – if this happens, then you should see a doctor right away. A moisturizing penis cream with vitamins A, C and E (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help, as these nutrients are important for supporting the skin’s natural elasticity and preventing tearing, cracking and drying. Good luck!

I suppose that you want to learn more about phimosis stretching right? Well, I want to tell you that a lot of people actually don't know that paraphimosis can be a really serious condition that can only happen in men and boys who haven't been circumcised. You also should know that a paraphimosis means the foreskin is stuck behind the head of the penis and when this happens, your foreskin can't be pulled back down into a normal position.That is why you need to be extremely careful because it can cause you problems in your life, and besides, it is really painful.