I have a 13 month old child and i clearly remember all the signs and symptoms i had with her. I was just started with adderall 3 months ago and i feel pregnant i have a lot of the symptoms such as, increased vaginal discharge, dizzy, cramping, nausea, fatigue. I just feel pregnant and i have taken 3 tests all of different brands and they are giving me a negative reult? coud the adderall have something to do with this? I know your not suppose to take adderall during pregnancy so please respond and let me know asap!! Before i go to the doctors office and make a big stink about this! THX! :-(

Amphetamines and chemical combinations similar to them (such as the far stronger street drug methamphetamine) cause pregnancy tests to give a false negative (that is, they won't tell you you're pregnant, even though you are). Amphetamines promote the secretion of the hormone adrenaline from your adrenal glands, helping with attention and focus. That or other hormone alterations resulting from the medication probably interfere with the evidence of the hCG hormone in a pregnancy test. Pregnancy tests detect levels of hCG, which is carried throughout the mother's body following implantation of the blastocyst, anywhere from three to seven days after the egg is fertilized.