I really need some advice. I have been taking percocet for almost 2 years. Right now I take 6-9 10mgs a day (3 at a time 2-3 times a day). I get a month supply all at once. I hide them in different amounts, however, my jackass bf found my stash and has taken over 80 before I noticed. So now I am screwed. Worse than screwed. I have enough to last me 3 more days. What do I do!?! I signed a form with my pain management doctor so I don't think I can tell them what happened (I don't even think filing a police report will help), I've been with this doc 5 months. Worried if I tell them they won't believe me and cut me off permanently. And this is the only pain management doc in the county that takes my insurance. What can I do? How can I safely withdraw in 3 days until I can get my next prescription?? I will be out December 3rd and cant refill until Dec 19th when I get my next months prescription. Oh and to complicate things even worse I am 4 1/2 months pregnant. (yes my doc knows, I was scheduled for major back surgery when I found out I was pregnant so they have decided it is best to keep me on the percocets because I would be in too much pain without). I receive 240 10mgs a month. I am missing about 90. Help!! Anyone have any suggestions?? The only option I see is stopping in 3 days until I can refill on the 19th. .???? Thank you for any help/suggestions!

i had the same thing happen to me . Go to the dr. if he beleives you he will write you a get over perscription your insurance company will not cover it but they will fill it. Do not try to detox cold turky :-)