Apparently I was witnessing a brain hemorrhage, although I wasn’t aware of it. I am still shaken a little. Two days ago I went to see my grandma and she got sick. Well, I called the ambulance and they took her straight to hospital. None of the nurses told me that she had brain hemorrhage. Can anyone explain me what does it mean?

Brain Hemorrhage is a condition caused due to a sudden stroke to a person after blood leaks out from the blood vessels in the brain, the blood spills out of the blood vessel and enters the area where vital tissues and cells of brain reside, killing those tissues and cells.
This causes the patient to become seriously ill and needs immediate treatment, although in many cases Brain Hemorrhage occurs just in a flash without a warning, some symptoms are considered to be warning bells. Symptoms like a sudden and very intense headache, vomiting/nausea are most common symptoms of brain hemorrhage and sometimes, the leakage of blood starts very slowly and very small quantity of blood spills out of the vessel in the sensitive area of the brain, because of which the patient do not get a severe stroke but she may start loosing her consciousness.