when my bf gives me oral sex and then penetrates me with his fingers i orgasm with in the next 5min sometime 3 or 4min. why is it that when i masturbate by myself i cant ever orgasms i don't get it i'm so frustrated.  how is it that he knows my body better than i do. i try and try by myself but the only thing i get sometimes is squirting. i don't use any toys, just fingers, and I've tried multiple positions alone. do you have any advice. i know this is a weird topic but i really would like to know what could help me pleasure myself to the O like my bf makes me. i wanna show my bf that i can pleasure myself just as well as he can.;)

Are you working the clitoris? That is the most sensitive part. Relax when you masturbate. Don't get frustrated. That just makes it harder (or impossible). Stop after awhile if you have not started feeling pleasure. Try when you are more relaxed. Try a vibrator. Make sure you are sufficiently lubricated.

Your boyfriend makes you cum? He's a stud! And use the faucet! You'll come!